- With the initiatives of the Vigilance Deptt., a detailed guideline in respect of on line filing of APR has been introduced by the Corporation vide its OM dt.12.07.2010. The property returns of Group ‘A’ employees are being assessed regularly by the Vigilance Deptt.
- With the intervention of the Vigilance deptt., the DVC Management has formulated a guidelines in respect of framing of Qualifying Requirements in respect of NITs for works /procurements vide its OM dt.28.10.2010.
- Upon consideration of the advise tendered by the Vigilance Deptt., the Corporation vide its OM dt.16.12.2010 has reiterated that the officials who are provided with dedicated Corporation vehicle /availing departmental vehicle for travel between their residence and office should not be allowed to draw Transport Allowance.
- A detailed guidelines pertaining to the procedure for ‘vigilance clearance’ has been issued by the Vigilance Deptt. vide Vigilance Circular No.1 dt.24.01.2011.
- A detailed guidelines regarding banning of business has been prepared and placed before Chairman, DVC for incorporation of the same in the Works & procurement Manual of DVC. The matter is under active consideration of the DVC Management.
- With the intervention of the Vigilance Deptt., the Corporation vide its OM dt.20.01.2011 & 08.04.2011 has formulated a detailed guidelines in respect of award of contracts on nomination basis.
- With the intervention of the Vigilance Deptt., the DVC Management vide its Order dt. 23/02/2011 has decided to implement the instructions of CVC for rotational transfer of officers working in sensitive posts.
- In order to streamlining the disposal of files and proposals in a time bound manner, the DVC Management, on the advise of the DVC Vigilance has formulated a detailed guidelines in this respect vide its OM No. GL/Admn./2011/70 dt. 19/01/2011.
- In order to increase use of e.gov. on advice of the vigilance Department DVC has implemented e-tendering for single pilot project. Process for full implementation of e-tendering has been initiated.