Objective: The objectives of Vigilance Department are as follows: –
- To ensure prompt observance of proper conduct ethics related to integrity.
- To institute pro-active vigilance and preventive vigilance and help employees to take unbiased and effective decisions.
- To eliminate factors which provide opportunity for corruption and malpractices by in-depth examination of the Organization and procedures.
- To conduct regular, periodical and surprise visit to check quality and progress of the work.
- To sensitize the Corporation for implementing rotational transfers for employees posted at sensitive posts.
- To encourage team spirit, innovation and to develop a transparent and accountable system.
- To advise the Corporation towards removal of discretionary powers so that decisions can be taken in a transparent manner.
- To streamline investigations so that it acts on deterrent to the corrupt elements at the same time encourage honest employees.
- To create vigilance awareness among employees to bring about the change in the work culture and work ethics.
- To implement CVC guidelines/circulars in the Organization.