Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Commemoration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav
Activities under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav:-
- Activities of 2021 – Click to view.
- Activities Conducted under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (Dec 2021 – Mar 2022)
- 73rd Republic Day Celebration – Click to view.
- e-Compendium on Ujjwal Bharat Ujjwal Bhavishya, Power@2047.
- Blood donation camp head quarter Kolkata on September 22, 2022.
- Report about the celebration of International Day of Sign Language in DVC.
Make in India-Drastic reduction of imported item
Promotion in procurement through GeM Portal
Upcoming projects: Non conventional energy
- Floating solar PV plants(1776 MW)- Through Joint Venture of DVC&NTPC in phased manner under UMREPP.
- Ground solar PV plant(50 MW) – Under UMREPP
- Floating solar PV plants- Over Raw water reservoirs of TPPs
- Roof top solar PV plants(3.83 MW)- In buildings of TPPs
- Lugupahar pumped storage project(1500 MW)
Upcoming projects: Green Initiatives
- De-carbonisation of DVC- Under strategic partnership with EESL
- E-Mobility: Setting up EV public charging Stations in DVC command area in agreement with EESL
- Promotion of FGD installation in Thermal Power Stations : Emission control to fulfil environmental norms.
- Augmentation of transmission lines- DVC expands beyond the periphery.
Other ongoing programmes:
Massive community development & Afforestation throughout the DVC command area.
- Details of achievements of previous financial year 2020-21:
- In terms of PLF,DVC remains in top 5 Central Sector Organisation.
- Average PLF 62.39% -Above national average.
- Highest Generation achieved :38039 MU.
- Total ash utilised: 85.36%
- Parulia-DTPS D/C 220 KV LILO & 220 KV substation commissioned.
- Power exported: 2320 MU
- CD/PPA enhanced: 147 MVA