CSR provides community health services to its neighbouring people. Those services are both preventive as well as curative in nature.
Preventive Health Services: DVC organizes various health awareness camps throughout the year.
- Pulse-polio immunization camp.
- Family welfare and operation camp.
- Anti-malaria camp.
- Aids and HIV awareness camp.
- Anti-diarrhea camp.
- Eye (cataract) operation camp.
- TB awareness and detection camp.
- Cancer awareness camps
Curative Health Services:
DVC provides curative health services at the doorstep of villagers through its well equipped Mobile Medical Van and Homoeo centres covering nearly 300 villages in Jharkhand and West Bengal.