POLICY ON PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN (POSH) IN DVC
DVC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and to creating a healthy working environment for
women to enable them to work without fear of prejudice, or gender bias and in a harassment-free workplace.
In accordance with the provisions of “The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and
Redressal) Act, 2013” and rules framed thereunder, Internal Complaint Committees (ICC) have been appointed for
all-administrative units of DVC.
1. HQ, Kolkata
The committee will be responsible for:
1. Receiving complaints of sexual harassment at the workplace
2. Initiating and conducting an inquiry as per the established procedure
3. Submitting findings and recommendations for inquiries
4. Coordinating with the employer in implementing appropriate action
5. Maintaining strict confidentiality throughout the process as per established guidelines
6. Submitting annual reports in the prescribed format